"Louis XVI Style Tea, Coffee & Chocolate Service In Solid Silver By Amélie Cardeilhac"Tea, coffee & chocolate service in solid silver 1st title (950/1000)
Louis XVI style
Goldsmith Amélie Cardeilhac, active in Paris from 1904 to 1920 (Place Vendôme & rue de Rivoli)
Total gross weight: 3051g
This very nice service, heavy & impeccable quality, consists of 5 pieces:
- Teapot (21cm / gross weight 914g) - perfect condition (micro-scratches of use)
- Coffee pot (25,5cm / 784g) - micro-scratches of use ; slight traces of deburring on the body
- Chocolatière (22cm / 636g) - normal micro-scratches; small shock at the base
- Sugar bowl (17 x 11cm / 499g) - vermeil interior - perfect condition (micro-scratches of use)
- Milk jug (13cm / 218g) - micro-scratches of use, small shock to the paunch, a slightly twisted foot.
All the pieces bear a discreet monogram (BG)
All are hallmarked with the goldsmith's mark and the 1st titel Minerva.
Our price includes shipping to Switzerland / customs clearance fees as well as shipping in secure priority parcel for Europe