"Scientific Objects: Chemistry Laboratory Glassware"Beautiful lot of scientific glassworks. Six tubes constitute this lot. Some have the Pyrex mark. These tubes were used essentially for the distillation process.
Condition: excellent condition. Some egrenures on the outputs of nozzles on certain models. THE PHOTOS ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION.
Signature: some bear the mark of Pyrex.
- 1 large ball tube: H. 46cm - L. 31cm.
- 1 internal spiral tube: H. 65.5cm - L. 10.5cm.
- 1 large double tube: H. 46.5 cm - L. 16.5cm.
- 1 long single tube: H. 59.5cm - L. 8.5cm.
- 1 small ball: H. 20 cm - L. 4,5cm.
- 1 small beaker: H. 26.5cm - L. 7.5cm.
For information: the price indicated is excluding transport.
For more paintings and objects, visit: aenigmattic.fr
For more photos or information, please contact me.