"Pierre Le Trividic Chapelle Du Château 1954 School Rouen"Large oil on canvas signed, titled and dated lower left "P.Le Trividic Chapel St Christophe in May 1954". Dimensions of the canvas 65x81 cm. Frame dimensions 79,5x95 cm. The Trividic Pierre, born in 1898 in Rouen and died in January 1960 in Dieppe, took classes at the School of Fine Arts in the Department of Architecture, where he won all the first prizes. So that's architect that he moved in 1926 rue Thiers. But in parallel, he pursues his passion for drawing and painting. He exhibits regularly. The Museum of Fine Arts and the State acquire his works. The designer is also Trividic in the local press. Rouenneries painter par excellence, it is inspired by various facts. Without going to caricature, his sketches, sometimes satirical strand that encapsulate virtuosity with the subject. This is the term "journalist" probably best defines Pierre Le Trividic. His work is nothing more than a story, drawn daily for nearly forty years were those of his career. Open to all artistic expressions, it is also an illustrator of books, poster, engraver ... It decorates the walls of the pool Gambetta and those of mixed cargo "The Rouen", draws the Municipal Park Garden Oissel or stained glass the chapel of Dieppe hospital.