Pierre Le Trividic (April 12, 1898 in Rouen - January 23, 1960 in Dieppe) is a painter of the School from Rouen. He studied at the School of Fine Arts in Rouen. During the First World War, he was assigned to the 1st Foot Artillery Regiment in 1917 and then to the 133rd Heavy Artillery Regiment in 1918. He remained at 29 rue Thiers in Rouen. The term "Rouen school" was first used in 1902 by Arsène Alexandre in connection with four artists, Joseph Delattre, Léon-Jules Lemaître, Charles Angrand and Charles Frechon, interested in post-impressionism and neo-impressionism (and particularly the pointillism of Seurat) towards the end of the 1880s. A second generation, with among others Robert Pinchon and Pierre Dumont, in relation to the fawn and cubist movements, was also evoked by the critics.